Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Truth #2 - Maturity

Women mature faster than men. Maybe. I have twins, a boy and a girl. It seems like my daughter is more mature than my son. She speaks more articulately, subject matter is more interesting, tries to wear makeup, tries to be mother like to her brother, etc. Physically my daughter is taller and "looks" older than my son. I think she will have that advantage (or disadvantage) until about high school. My son speaks more child like, is shorter, initiates play more, acts silly more, and likes to be babied. He also understands things faster, doesn't have fear driving him (almost fearless), analyzes things without anyone noticing he is, is more affection it, more polite, kinder, and more considerate. Whats maturity? My children will grow up in society that is more politically correct everyday. Men/boys need to have more female qualities. Need to be more sensitive, control temper, not say anything to offend. Why? Men and women aren't the same, so why treat them the same? If they were the same they both would have vagina's or both would have penis'. That is the same. You mean equal? Equal does not mean the same. Fair does not mean the same. Where the fuck did we lose are way? Men serve a purpose with everything that is masculine. Female have their own purpose. Does it change, yes. Should it be the same and meet in the middle, fuck no! Listen, I love my mother, wife, sister, sister in laws, and female friends. I also respect them. I LOVE WOMEN. But because I do, i don't want them to be more like men or vice verse. Can we have the same jobs, can women fight in war, can men cook, yes. Knock yourself out, if that tickles your pickle. Boys play with army men, guns, wrestle, its in their DNA. Can little girls do it too, sure. But don't say playing with guns and army men is a neutral thing. Don't get it twisted. Its what boys do. If girls want to do it, fine. But don't say its not a boy thing. Just like if a boy plays with dolls, fine. But GIRLS play with dolls. Don't make fun of the boy or make him feel bad in any way, but don't lie either to make yourself feel better. Cause inside you know girls play with dolls. Just like women lesbians when they try to look like a guy. Why? If you are a girl who likes pussy than fucking be a girl. Don't be a scared bitch and try to blend in by trying to be a guy. I am just saying, life is hard enough. Be true, say it like it is. That's why kids grow up fucked up, they have no compass. I am your dad, it is my job to show you the way, fuck everyone else, I am a partner in life as your parent. Your other partner, your mom, is your partner too. She is female, I am male. Mom teaches and I teach, sometimes we compromise, we very much communicate, but guess what, sometimes I go my own way. Daddy things this "xxxx" is true, your mom thinks this. Now you have both points of view and you can make a better decision. I hate motherfuckers who always bend over. Stand up sometimes fucker, have some self respect. You can stand up with respect to others. I am not my kids best friend. Tough shit kid, I am you dad. My job is to make you, with help from your mom, the best adult i can make you. Cause I wont be around someday, and you need to know when to fight and when to run. Learn from my fuck ups and what i have learned along the way. No sense in both of us making the same fucking mistakes. You must be better than I was. What is better? I will let you know. Why do I write this blog, cause no sense in you making the same mistakes I made. And it helps me remember and learn. Girls are not more mature than boys. Men and women are very different, and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment