Thursday, November 10, 2011

Truth #3 - Monogamy

Men are dogs. If I had a $1 for every time I was asked, "Why do men cheat?" I would be a rich with money as much as I am with love. And this question comes from younger women and older women. Its a mystery to them. Its not a mystery. First let me preface this by saying I don't excuse behavior that causes you to hurt a relationship, but I understand. Let's first understand the concept of new pussy "NP." Now, men like new shit. Its fascinating to conquer someone or something, buy some new gadget, support or play sports and win, hang out with guys to talk shit about stuff (like a wolf pack), etc. This is in our DNA. NP is something new that can be conquered, all though sometimes it is thrown at you. The next question is always "...but not all men cheat?" If I say no not all men cheat, then you think "well my man is not cheating, he is one of the good ones." It has nothing to do with good or bad. Again you don't get it. You hang onto this concept of our feminine society, but men are masculine and women will never truly want to understand. Although some women I have met do get it. A friend of mine told me once that her husband wasn't that experienced when they got married. So, she said she understood that and would let him slide a few times. Mind you that might not work for you, because men need to respect their women. Whatever their women think. But in my friends mind she understands the situation she is in. The fundamental concept is that most women want to change their man in some way. That is another truth. To be discussed later (women did you think I would let you off the hook?) Anyway,NP is a new thing. New THING? yes. A wife, baby mama, or long term girl friend is a guys queen. To be loved and respected. Granted that can take different forms. But NP is some girl who in some way stimulates the guy. She is hot or smart or kind or whatever. She is a distraction. Kind of like getting drunk. You enjoyed it while it was happening, then you might talk about it when you remember it, but after a few days you forget it. Hard concept to follow? Not for a guy. Men can think of women as objects to be enjoyed and forgotten. Harsh but true. The queen is the queen. NP is NP. Now, guys might milk the NP for a while until the "new" feeling wears off and as long as they don't get caught. Again, not excusing it just explaining. The other thing that comes up is that "...I don't know what I am talking about." Sure dick. Now, there are different levels of NP sensitivity. It has nothing to do with the queen, so don't connect the two. Some guys are afraid to get caught or have not really caught the NP bug. Its like why do some people have a high tolerance for booze and others don't? It just is what it is. So, what can some women do to prevent it? Not much. Set an expectation that will not be tolerated. If he breaks that, what are the real consequences? "I will leave him" is the number one response. I call BULLSHIT. Women are so emotional it is rare when that is true. But for sure you shouldn't put your man in a position to be weak. Like when Jennifer Aniston sent Brad Pitt to go do a movie with Angelina Jolie for six months alone. Was she out of her fucking mind? Talk about temptation. Every man has a breaking point for NP. Now, having a relationship with that NP is not excusable. Cut that fucker loose. He is a bad seed. Kind of like when a girl sleeps with a guy on the first date. They might have a relationship, might even get married, but that fucker will never respect you. Another truth to be discussed, a guy must always chase the women (if he stops then something is wrong) something to be discussed at another time. Back to our topic, a guy who has a relationship with another, not just sexually, but emotionally also is a bad seed and doesn't respect his queen. He should man up and break it off with his queen since it seems like he wants a new queen. You cant have two queens, selfish fucker. Again, alot of factors in play but hopefully I have explained the concept of NP. Every man has it, but is he a drunk or just a social drinker who can say no. He probably doesn't always know. Leave me alone with someone like sofia velgara and my queen better forgive me. By the way, if you go and ask your man if what I said is true or what type of NP sensitivity he has....then you REALLY don't fucken get it and probably never will. Again, I am not saying its right, but I understand. Are men dogs? No, they are men. They are what they are. Its easier to call them dogs to excuse the behavior. Do we call a plane a bird because it can fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment